Seattle Housing Authority's policies are reviewed and approved by the Board of Commissioners. The policies listed below are the most frequently requested ones and are provided for informational purposes only.
Policies are updated periodically, and those posted below may not be consistent with the policy in effect. In such cases, the policy in effect will be applied by Seattle Housing Authority.
Seattle Senior Housing Program policies are available in PDF format (download Adobe Reader):
- Eligibility and tenant selection (L15.1-1) (PDF, 58 KB)
- Leasing and occupancy (L15.4-1) (PDF, 20 KB)
- Rent policies (L15.2-2) (PDF, 15 KB)
- Security deposit and cleaning charges (L15.3-1) (PDF, 18 KB)
- Transfers (L15.5-1) (PDF, 29 KB)
- Housing Choice Vouchers (L15.2-1) (PDF, 15 KB)
- Interpretation and translation (L17.2-1) (PDF, 20 KB)
- Assistance animal policy (SHA-50 A2) (PDF, 35 KB)
- House Rules (SHA-96) (PDF, 43 KB)
- Smoking policy (SHA-50 B1) (PDF, 318 KB)